American Tree Experts (ATE) will continue with our tree care services and Plant Health Care (PHC) applications through the coronavirus outbreak.
At this time, arboriculture services have been ruled exempt from the mandated “safer at home” order. To help ensure the safety of both our valued customers and our professional arborists we have instituted additional safe guards and operational measures to help limit the spread of COVID-19. These procedures include:
- Staff showing any symptoms of sickness receive a mandatory 2 weeks off
- Only one arborist is allowed in a vehicle at a time, and vehicles are disinfected between drivers
- Hand sanitizer is supplied to crews so our team can maintain hand/tool cleanliness while in field
- No entry of customer homes is permitted.
- No hand shaking or other forms of direct contact with customers is permitted
- A minimum of six feet of distance is to be maintained between customers and coworkers.
ATE is currently operating under our regular business hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
However, current safety measures do require a more limited office staffing environment. If for any reason you are unable to speak directly to one of our service representatives, please do leave a message or contact us via email. Rest assured we will respond to your request as soon as we are able.
Until further notice, it is our expectation that all tree care services and PHC applications will be provided in a timely manner for maximum effectiveness.
Finally, we want to wish everyone continued good health during this uncertain time.