Trees enhance the beauty of landscapes, increase property values and often have earned sentimental value. For example, when an ash tree may become infested by something as deadly as EAB, how do you know if it is best to set up a treatment plan or consider removing your tree?
The first step is to consult with an ISA Certified Arborist about the proper treatment method for your tree.
The second step is to determine the tree’s value and decide if it is worth the cost of treatment.
Ask yourself these questions to determine your tree’s value:
- What is the tree’s overall condition, including health, structure and stability?
- What is the severity or degree of infestation?
- How important is this tree in your landscape?
- Is there enough space between the tree and nearby homes and buildings?
- Do you have an affection for this tree?
If you wait until your tree begins to show signs of decline, it may be too late. Now is the time to contact American Tree Experts for an inspection.